Saturday, December 11, 2010

The 2:20pm Movie

Last Saturday, I was invited by my friend Kat to come at her house for the celebration of her birthday "in advance". But unfortunately, due to our family's dance practice, I wasn't able to attend. And to patch things up, we decided to hang out today... But my plan didn't work since my surprised plan was revealed by her mom and my friend Pius didn't receive my text message.

Me, together with the Birthday Girl Kat

and with our friend Pius

In addition to it, since my home was far. I set a curfew for myself, that I need to go home by 5pm.

We meet at the mall and ate at KFC, and after which we decided to watch a movie. I actually suggest it, only if we can find a movie that would start at 2pm. So, after we checked on the movie schedule, we have found out that "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" was about to start at 2:20pm. Woohoo! it's really our day today I supposed. So, we had watched the Movie. And to give you a preview on what we had watched, I have posted the movie's trailer. =)



Honestly, I am really astonished to this movie, the effects was awesome and the characters role was played very well. Actually, Reepicheep and Eustace friendship got my attention, they really became good friends in the end. Plus, I didn't know that King Caspian was that handsome (hehehe) since I failed to watch the second movie of Narnia. I even thought of buying the whole set of the book. However, there's one thing I regret about watching this movie and that was watching it not in digital 3D format. I guess if we were only been able to watch it having the said format, I will add the words FANTASTIC and REWARDING to my "AWESOME" reaction. With that, I suggest that if you have plans of watching this movie, be sure that you'll watch it in digital 3D.

No comments: