Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Yes! It's 10 days before Christmas! and finally, I had arranged some of the things I want for this year. hehe I just hope someone is generous enough to give it to me... (I'm referring to Santa Clause though) I'm 20 and I still believe that there is one. =p

Here's my Christmas Wish List:

1. Bonding with Powerhouse
2. Bonding with SMP
3. Sony Ericsson Vivaz
4. ipod touch
5. Taboo game cards
6. DVD of Greek myths, Shakespeare's movie, and other movies related to literature
7. The complete set of books of "The Chronicles of Narnia"
8. Our car to be fixed (before christmas)
9. Pink Organizer
10. The Devil Beside Me (DVD)
11 An Unkindness of Ravens by Lucas Scott
12. Wallet (any local brand, as long as it is original)

That's all I got for now. Some of them can be bought and some of them cannot. I'll update it soon--I'll delete those things that was granted, and those I bought for myself. =p

No comments: