Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Biggest Lottery Jackpot Prize Claimed

Thank God that somebody won and that someone claimed you already. With this, people will not be addicted to you anymore.

For the past few months, I've been soo tired of hearing, listening, reading, and watching news about the lottery--the number of people who bet, the famous people who got interested in betting, and of course the Jackpot Prize they will be getting in case they won. It was in those times that I mocked my dad if he won already, because he, himself bet, like almost everyday. And then, one day I was chatting with my friend when I saw on the facebook's newsfeed that someone won already. And I am relieved for the reason that the world will be back to normal.

To which I thought that everything's back to normal, I was scanning the newspaper hoping that the news about the lottery will lessen, but worst it increases. It was like the news was written in the 5pages of the newspaper. I sigh. Now, the problem was who won? what will you do first if you won the lottery?

News about who won? I read about the newspaper that a senior citizen woman claims that she won the prize but she failed to show the organizers of the lottery the ticket as a proof that she won, because she had told them that she only asked her nephew to bet a so called "lucky pick", 6 number combination will be chosen by the computer. And when he found out that the ticket won, he immediately vanished living his grandmother to their house. But the organizers didn't accept the claim.

After a few weeks, the real millionaire shows (old woman, a balik-bayan from New York) and got the money which she had immediately put in her bank account. From there, I realized that when the winner got the money from the organizer, the lottery store, to which she had bet at, will be receiving half a million.

After I read that in the newspaper, I felt glad that this was it! This was really it... Everything will be normal again. woohoo! None of those people will be blinded by money. =)

COMMENTS:



"I wanna be a billionaire So fuckin bad Buy all of the things I never had"-Billionaire by Bruno Mars.

It was perhaps the song that would fit not only for the person who won the lottery but also for the people who really wants to be a billionaire. I'll be a hypocrite if I would say that I don't want, who doesn't want to be one? anyone?

But if I will be a billionaire someday, I want it to be a result of all my hardwork and not because I won the lottery (that's impossible, since I never tried to bet).

Funny was it that a question was raised to the masses that "if you will won a lottery what will you do with it?" And I was one of those masses that they've asked.

And here's my answer:

Well, if I won the lottery, I will:

1. donate some of the millions to the charity
2. buy a house and lot (which I always dreamed of, since we were only renting)
3. buy houses which will served as my business (Like a house for rent, which they will pay monthly)
4. buy a car.
5. franchise Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwhich, KFC, Mcdonalds, Max restaurant and stuff.
6. enroll in an Exclusive School
7. have a tour around the world, of course, together with my family
8. watch broadway musicale shows
9. create my own magazine and
10. share some of the prize to my family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so well written and shared your thoughts

Unknown said...

thank you... GodBless =)