Monday, December 20, 2010

Wasted Time + Disappointment

Well, I had a very disappointing weekend. Like really. Because my cousin didn't keep her promise.

Last Thursday night, I actually joined her to buy a gift for their Christmas party, and since it was soo late, and the mall was just an hour open, before it closed. We had agreed on, that we will go to another mall, on a Sunday morning. Right after my out on the radio program that we're airing.

She made a promise then.

Saturday what to do's. sadness, and irritation... I was sleeping, and was in the midst of my dream, when my mom, knock on my door, waking me up, because someone will treat our house, and kill those termites, so even though I still wanted to relax, I had no choice but to wake up. And right there, and there I remembered that I haven't bought my gift for my officemate's daughter's first birthday. I asked my third or almost fourth degree cousin to join me at the market to shop for my gift. I had then joined my mom in watching and helping.

Dance Practice.... I had no problems with practicing our dance, but it irritates me when they leave me alone, in times when we need to arranged all the techies and sound system that we used, laptop, speakers, which they should be helping me, putting those things back.

Sunday wasted time... Right after our radio program, I thought that my cousin would come early, so I cancelled one event in my schedule, which is Yumi's birthday. Time passed by and I get sleepy, I had then sleep for a few hours. My mom was mad at me because all my plans was broken and she asked me, of what time will I buy the things I need for our office Christmas party the next day. I wanted to asked my mom if she would join me, but I hesitate because I know she's tired. It was 6pm my cousin wasn't there and my mom decided to join me and finally I bought stuff...

I realized that... when we have nothing to ran to, we can always count on our mother, they would really join us, when we need companion. I knew now that if and only if I had no companion, I will not hesitate again.

No comments: