Wednesday, December 22, 2010

An Hour to Remember

Yes! I admit it. I had surpassed Monday's workloads. And thanks to my great time management. haha, . . And yet I had dealt with it when Tuesday came, not the workloads but the time management. . .

Tuesday Activities. . .

Well, since Christmas is nearing, everyone in our office was on leave. And the only people who didn't apply for it were me(of course), my editor, my co-writer, our boss secretary and our computer assistant. And given that, the sequence guide for our radio program was still on process. We were actually rushing for it to be done since Sunday was the only day that the anchor will relax from Christmas holiday. We had agreed upon that we will record the news and the guest interviews, so we'll have something to air on the said day.

Oh! By the way! Our friend has arrived from abroad(i forgot the name of the country that she's been through), and asked us, if we were free for meryenda. And there, I left at the office and told my editor that I'm going to have lunch out of our workplace. . .

Powerhouse Reunited

It's nice seeing them again, I'm even surprised on how it turns out. I never thought that those things will happen again, because last time I checked that only happened way back college days. As you can see, we ate at Sbarro, and my favorite kuya/teacher(haha) treated us for meryenda (soo college right?) I was shocked then, but thanks much! =) Everyone has a gift for each other,(like even ate rez, who was not there "sad! =(") and I was ashamed that I had nothing to give them, my bad!. But I was happy that they understand and that my presence was enough for them... That's why I love them.

These were the gifts that I received. Thanks to them! =)

My friends were laughing at me, especially my kuya, since I looked tense, that's because I need to be at the office by 5pm. In addition, my only excused was to have a lunch out. hahaha but then again, with God's help. I made it to the office before the said time. hahaha

We hang out and exchanged stories about what's new with each other in just an hour or so, but it was something that I would remember. =)

No comments: