Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Amnesia Girl

In every romantic comedy movie, it is expected that there are cute couple and that they will live happily ever after in the end. And the movie "My Amnesia Girl" didn't disappoint me. It really did meet my expectations. From "A Very Special Love", "You Changed My Life", "My Only You", to "My Amnesia Girl"; the Star Cinema never give us film that we will not enjoy.

My Amnesia Girl (Cinema Teaser)


The Story: It is about a guy named Apollo who is looking for love and when he finally found it, he just let go of the girl (named Irene) for he is still confused if he really want to be with her forever. Then, the girl pretend that she has amnesia. And fall in love again with the man... I won't tell you the twist though...hehehe

The Lines:

Bakit mo ba hinihintay ang isang tao? Kasi gusto mo. (why will you wait for someone? Because you like him/her).

Naniniwala ka ba sa Love at First Sight? Eh ang second sight? (do you believe in love at first sight? how about the second sight?)

Alam mo baka hindi ka na makakauwi, kasi nasa isip na kita eh. (You know, you cannot return to your home, because you're already in my mind).

Alam mo kung bola ka, hindi kita kaya ishoot, kasi lagi kita mamimiss. (If you are a ball, I won't take the shot because I will always miss you).

What I like about the movie? The movie was fun, and giggly. hahaha Knowing it was played by Toni Gonzaga and John Lloyd Cruz which master the craft of comedy and romance. Their gestures and lines was greatly done. I'm not a fan of them but their spiel does affect me. Like a lot. I could suggest that if you have nothing to do for a day, you must grab your bags and wallets and go to the nearest movie house and watch this movie.

No comments: