Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Listen Carefully!!!

See this watch over here?>>>>>>
It was Friday evening last week. and I am waiting for my head writer to finish editing my write up-a sequence guide for sunday's radio program. It was really a stressful day, maybe because our head-writer has given us the instructions late. And all the articles was made on the last minute. Yes! I need to work overtime (which I love) hehehe. But that's not the main issue here. I just give you the background on what I did, so you'll have an idea. So, while waiting, my head-writer's friend came in and sell some products, one of which was this watch as you see in the picture. I got interested though, I look into it and even tried it.
There was this feeling that I need to buy it, I don't know why, I asked what's the price and the girl answered it only costs 3 something pesos. So I got interested and finally bought it. Its size was large that I need to remove four silver metals in its straps.
Fast forward>>>>Actually, based on what I heard it costs only 3digits away. Not until yesterday, I was about to pay it full, so I won't worry anymore. Only to find out that It costs 4digits pesos. I didn't hear it clearly back then, I was like OMG, and since I am in the office I remain calm, but actually I want to slap my face just to be awake from a sort of nightmare. Back there, I want to remove the watch from my wrist and return it to the girl. But it's too late, I wore it already and had the repairman fixed the watch just for it to fit into my wrist. Gladly, I had extra money to pay for the watch for this month, and she's not forcing us to pay in full, she understand that I need to save for it until next year or maybe before the end of this year. Right in there, everytime I see my watch I don't know if I'll laugh at myself or what. I guess I'll laugh at it though. hahahaha

Anyway, the lesson is "DO NOT TALK TO ANY SELLER? OR THOSE WHO ADVERTISE/SELL PRODUCTS IN YOUR OFFICE,HOME, ETC. WHEN YOU'RE STRESSED, OR YOU'LL REGRET BUYING STUFF WHICH YOU THOUGHT COSTS CHEAP."

LESSON LEARNED!!!

2 comments:

Mr. Lier said...

hehehehe.... What a wonderful experince. it was a unforgettable experince in your life right?? But I also learn in your blog that you cannot thinks well if you are are stress ..hehehhehehe


Can i ask you a one question?
How to create a blog? It is my first to visit this website....hehehehe

Unknown said...

here's how you create your blog...

1st visit www.blogspot.com
and then
2nd click the "GET STARTED" and fill in the information... and that's it...

start posting your blog...=)