Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bonding with my Girl Friends

(Oops! late post...sorry!)

A week before October 24 my girl friends and I planned to meet and bond at the mall. But during the week news about the storm was flashed all through the websites and televisions; that made me worry and think if we can still meet on the 24th or not; I'm looking forward for it though.

fast forward >>>>

The night of the 23rd the news announced that the storm will arrived on the 24th. okay! i'm still trying to keep myself calm, thinking of old beliefs....hehehe over react much! but what can I do, I really wanted to see them.

6:00am of 24th, the rain still drops along our streets, I started praying and wishing that the rain will stop by 9am and come back at 6pm... let's see what happened...hehehe

It was almost past 9am when the rain stops! wee I started preparing for my 1hour ride to Mandaluyong for my haircut...=) I estimated the time since BEING LATE wasn't included in my dictionary. I had my haircut done finally, I was thinking then if I will ride on a jeepney or an fx. Gladly, as I exited through the door of the salon an FX finally came; My hair won't be messed up...hehehe Great!

I am supposed to meet ate Rezzell at Megamall, but she's taking good care of her nephew. So, she asked ate Paola to meet me there, so we could go at Fusion Seoul together. Since I don't know how to get there all by myself. While waiting for ate Paola, I looked around the clothing store and buy some cardigans...=) Minutes after I bought my black cardigans Ate Paola came and we start our mall tour!!! XD

First STOP!!!

FUSION SEOUL a korean restaurant at Home Depot in Ortigas which was first introduced to me by my beloved best friends... =) We ate our lunch there and we ordered a combination of de ji galbi and sum gup sal (if i'm not mistaken...heheh) The food was delicious. We didn't eat it all since we were soo full, though we wanted to.


oh! that's me...hehehe =)

Ate Rezzell eats veggies...=)

Ate Paola while getting some food...=)

NEXT STOP....




SM DEPARTMENT STORE where everyone can buy clothes accessories, bags, shoes, etc. We went to check for a brown bag for me, stilletos for ate Paola and a cologne for ate Rezzell...








Of course, who doesn't love FOREVER21 one of the hippest and the latest fashion store in the philippines... Check out its boutique and everyone can buy accessories for as low as P300.oo





I missed being a kid... lots of toys at TOY KINGDOM... we were about to look for a toy car but we just decided to take pictures out of those cute toys...







These books were bought from BOOKSALE. We bought The Time Travelers Wife for as low as P180.00 which originally costs P400-500.oo in the bookstore. Other books were on about P50.00 and below.






We ate at DQ, checked some gadgets at Cyberzone, and I bought notebook at National Bookstore...=)

(going back to my story...)

It's almost 6pm when it started to rain again. And It was also the time when we need to say goodbye to each other...=( The mall invasion was fun!.

And I thank God for an Answered Prayer.

It was when we were going home, that the rain pours heavily. =) So i thought that won't happen but it did happen. I'm soo blessed and happy...=)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mga madadaya kau...i should be there next time hehehe

Unknown said...

mama... we invited you, kaya lang wala ka laging time tsk! next time you MUST be there! hehehe =p

Unknown said...

oo nga...i would really want to be with you guys next time...let's set a date again hehehe