Monday, October 25, 2010

We're not Siblings!. But I wish We were!. =)

(People always mistaken us as siblings...hahaha)

Everytime we go around the campus, people always thought that we were siblings... hehehe here are some scenarios':

1. Interview. I was given an assignment to interview him for our school publication. Since, he's my friend I asked him to meet me at the cafeteria for the interview. As always, it is a must "to eat first". So we were at the food station, looking for pasta. And when we were about to pay for it na... The girl in the cashier asked, "Sonny, kapatid mo?" (Sonny, is she your sister?) then kuya Sonny answered (just for fun) "yeah she's the youngest". (I saw The girls' face got confused, since she knows that Kuya Sonny is the youngest. hahaha

Interview with Kuya Sonny

Powerhouse Bonding at Crepes&Cream

2. Graduation Toga, Claim Here. It was Sunday; they were getting they're toga at bldg. M. and the line was so long. Also, to make it worst the sun was up and its totally hot. Kuya came late. So what he did was, look for a friend to get the toga immediately. Then, there's a guard at the second floor, watching the students who tried to go in the line first. He noticed Kuya Sonny going back and forth to the line (but he never recognize who he was). And when he finally recognized him. The guard saw me standing next to him. The guard asked the same question. "Sonny, kapatid mo?" (Sonny, is she your sibling?) then kuya Sonny answered (just for fun) "yeah she's the youngest". The guard replied. "Diba ikaw na yung bunso?"(I thought you're the youngest?) then Kuya said "hindi ako, siya" (not me; but karen).

and Lastly.

3. Karate Training. While waiting for my Kuya/Sensei my friend who was also my classmate in karate class go after me and asked the same question. This time it was me, who needs to answer such question and not the other way around. hehe Then I answered "we were not siblings, but I wish we were."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe...malapit n nga kau mgpalit ng face...miz u guys mwahhhhh

Unknown said...

ganon ba mama...hahaha, powerhouse eh... miss you too mama. Busy-busyhan ka kasi lagi