Saturday, October 9, 2010

run for pasig river 10/10/10

(Tomorrow we will participate in the run for Pasig River. The run is for the campaign for the cleanliness of the pasig river. As you can see in the video below. Pasig River is really dirty.)


Like others, I never seen the Pasig River clean. Since I was born, the Pasig River has full of dirt, water lilies and smells like canal and until now that I am 20, I still see the same river. I wonder why some people living beside the river let their neighbors or they, themselves throw trash to the river. Don't they know the consequences of it?

Then, What pisses me off is that, they love throwing trash, but when disaster comes and they get affected; who they blame? The Government right? Which is totally got nothing to do with it. Like during the typhoon Ondoy, those trash devastate some of the houses and lives of the people. Don't they think that it wouldn't happen if they had done the right thing.

Good thing we still have people, who patiently cleans the river. I salute you all!!! =)

Now we will participate in the run for Pasig River. I just hope that this time, they will be awaken from their long sleep. Keep it clean people!!! don't ruin the river and your life.

No comments: