Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dogs can tweet too...

If babies and child have twitter, no wonder!!! a dog can have it too.

I was scanning the newspaper a while ago when I noticed pictures of dogs below the news page and I was shocked to see that there's a gadget that can be put in the dog tags so every bark of the dog can automatically go to their twitter account. Take note, it's their own computer+internet, all in one. a great package though. And since I had no time to read the whole article i googled it instead. Apparently, internet can't find the exact article that I've read. So, I'll just post a link that was similar to the article...

1 comment:

Fun and Fearless said...

Oh, technology, you are one great source of entertainment. But seriously, who would wnt to read what a dog tweets? Oh technology, you are driving me nuts. ^_^