Monday, November 22, 2010

MASQUERADE PARTY



So, I was invited in a Masquerade Party last friday, and I am really excited about it. Since I expect to see my college friends. Well I saw some of them. But that didn't make me happy. I felt like I am a stranger. I am sorrounded by soo many people yet I am not noticed by them. I tried to communicate to each of them but I always end up looking for people who won't leave me alone sitting in a chair. They actually sat in a chair and after a few minutes go somewhere and play with some sort of cards as I perceived it. Gladly, my favorite professor came, and there I had a companion until the party ends. He told me how he was being pull down by his co-professors and his department chair. Which made me sad and almost turn red in anger.

And after chatting with my professor my cousin arrived to fetch me, as I entered in the car, I realized that I should think twice if I will accept a certain invitation or not, for me not to feel bad for myself.

No comments: