Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Gala

(dated: November 20-21, 2010)

Saturday ... I woke up almost 9:00 in the morning, and knowing that I had no work I was relaxed doing stuff. Like I'm not rushing myself going into the bathroom just to take a bath, and I'm not having my breakfast packed. In short, I'm taking everything normally...hahaha so I was like soo relaxed. Yet still sleepy though, and still tired of attending our school's masquerade party last friday. I was finished eating breakfast when I decided to check my phone. I saw a "6 messages received" and a "1 missed call" update posted in my phones' wall. Which in my shocked, awakens me like bigtime. It was Ate Paola and Ate Rezzell inviting me to join them at the mall. And like i said in my earlier posts whenever people invited me, I immediately say yes, especially when it was my friend who invited me. Okay, so I read it like almost past 10:00am. From Relax to Rushing mode again. hahaha I rushed into the bathroom asked our house helper to prepare my stuff, so I'll just put everything in my bag after I fixed myself. In my hurry, I forgot to take my vitamins. Yes! And worst, I was like rushing just to be at the mall, only to find out that there was no taxi, and jeepney was my only choice. I rode on a jeepney and all of the sudden at the middle of our trip, the driver decided to stop one of the jeep and made us transfer since some engine in his jeepney didn't work well. So I did transfer, and rode in the bus afterwards. Almost 30minutes had passed and yes! I got there! There, I felt that I got all the smoke and dirt from the outside that I had to changed my clothes as I arrived at the mall. I'm really happy seeing them, and I will always be.

Picture! Picture at Christmas Castle...=)

But my saturday schedule didn't end there! I got home at 4:00pm expecting my cousin to arrived before me, since we scheduled our dance practice/meeting on the time i just mentioned but we end up practicing Usher's Little Freak at 7:00pm and finished at 11:30pm.

Sunday... So like a routine, I have work on a sunday. It was just a 1 1/2 hour work though. But then, I had a hard time upon waking up soo early, with me, being soo tired after our dance practice on saturday night. Had me like 30minutes before I decided to fix myself, and so I thought I was late. I rushed into the building where the DWIZ station was located, and finally discovered that the clock in our house was 10minutes advance (whew! safe!) hehe... The program went out well though! =)
.
>> Tune in to our radio program every sunday from 7:30am-9:00am. DWIZ 882khz. =)

No comments: