Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3:15am story...

17/05/10

In the middle of the night... i suddenly wake up because out of nowhere i had thought of "caskets", i don't know if it was a dream or what; and when i checked the time it was exactly 3:15am...which is according to my cousin was unlucky(it has something to do with what she had watched 'Paranormal Activity'). I was really afraid, and forced myself to think of other things which made me get back to sleep.

10:30am...As my cousin browsed the channel on the remote control, she had chose to watch 'Misteryo' in QTV. My cousin shared something about P2 that is related to what my cousin is watching. She said that last night, she wakes up, just to urinate. Like what happened to me, she also had thought of the same scenario. Gladly, she's sleeping in her parents room, so she just slept beside her mom to lessen her fright. And when she shared that story, i also shared mine. It's really not only me who experienced the same thing. I didn't mind what my cousin say that it is "unlucky" because if i think of it, it might happened so i'd rather not think of it though...

Then, I am chatting with my friends at 5:30pm. While I am soo enjoyed chatting with them, our maid txted me. She said that someone from smartbro needs to finally install our internet connection. I immediately turn off the computer and brought it to our house. They tried to connect it, but 2hours had passed and they still fail. While they were installing something, they clicked something on my laptops' keyboard that changed its desktop appearance. This made me go "WHAT THE" okay so they did change the set up and vanished. Leaving my laptop destroyed. I brought it back to my kuya's house which is 5houses away from our house. My cousin opened my laptop because he needs to harvest the peas from his farm. That was the time that we had noticed that there was something wrong regarding the appearance of my laptops' desktop. Since he cannot used farmville cheats with that kind of set up. He called my ate and asked for help. I also txt my friends for assistance. and wullah... it becomes okay... But when we restart it, there's this password thing that in need to be filled in and lots of dialog boxes appeared... gladly, my ate did a great help..

Okay, so it's dinner time. I ate dinner late. almost 9pm, i think.. I ate rice, chicken and cake as a dessert. When we were laughing at the living room. I'm like "oh! i soo love the cake ."And rest myself well in the beautiful couch of my cousin. And when i stand, there was this big stain on their beautiful couch. Omg! i ruined it. When i checked where i had sitted in the dining area, there was also stain. Stain Stain everywhere.

So, i was playing ridge racer, when i decided to arrange the pillows, so that my ate will not find out that i ruined their couch and woollah i just dropped my cousins psp off to the floor. it didn't open for almost 20 minutes.. so i thought i destroyed it, however, we decided to get the charger and try to open it again, i was about to cry though, and no tears fell down, yehey!... Gladly, it opens.. so i thought i need to pay 8k for the psp... clap2!!!

No comments: