Saturday, December 3, 2011

Where We Shopped: Rockwell's Moonlit Bazaar

Bazaar season is here, and you know what it means? Shopping begins! I always want to experience how it feels like going to bazaars, because I know that there are many great stuff being sold out there. So yesterday, my cousin and I had the chance to visit "Moonlit Bazaar" at Rockwell Tent in Makati. It was known to be the trendiest bazaar in the city and I’m telling you, it was TRENDY!!! In fact, even inside the car, you can see attractive lighting emanating from the tents. We go inside after paying P100.00 entrance fee.


It was small but  has unique fashion finds from clothes, bags, to accessories and shoes. Also, they sell scrumptious food. Since it was my first time, I allow myself to shop everything that I adore and eat some of the foods at the stall. Moonlit Bazaar runs last Nov. 11-13 and will run from Dec. 2-4 and Dec. 9-11, 2011. Here are some of the things I bought from the bazaar.

I love this Bag from Ichigo

Desk Planner, I'll be needing this at the office. :)

Mochiko, these ice cream makes my day complete! :)

No comments: