Wednesday, December 28, 2011

10 Days Before My Birthday

While everyone is busy preparing their New Year's Resolution! Here I am busy preparing my birthday wish list. :) And Yes, you read it right, "birthday wish list', it's 10 days before my birthday and it is only today that I'll be writing my wishlist. hehe So just to show you, here's what I love to receive:


(from left)

Cute Headbands, I prefer plastic type or cloth type. I don't like metallic headband because its tip hurts. :)
Hp Pavilion P6-2015, a new desktop that has high HDD and good graphic features, It can be my bestfriend in creating my designs.
Candy Magazine, one-year subscription to the country's top teen magazine!
Cute Planner, stylish planner can help me plan and go ahead of work with style.
Personalized Blog Design, I always want to have a personalized design for my blog, but since my laptop won't cooperate, I add it to my wishlist, so if there is an angel willing to do it for me for FREE. I'll be honored. hehe :)
Board, a big brown board where I can post any events, article topic that I'm going to go/cover.

I will be elated when I get those. :) Thanks in Advance! hehe :)

No comments: