Saturday, May 28, 2011

Introducing Weekly Style: Ashley Tisdale Pretty in Pink

Introducing Weekly Style, the style that fits everyone's personality, and the style that you can wear for the whole week. :) It is inspired by "Manila Bulletin's Style Weekend", showcasing weekend style from the people in the fashion industry. And to make it different, WS will feature fabulous outfit from my favorite hollywood and local actresses which I will be posting every friday! :)

********

I understand that not everyone loves pink, they sometimes think that it's too girly and too bright. But as for me, I soo love pink. In fact, I can even wear pink at school the whole week. hehehe and because of that, school staff calls me "pink" and not with my real name. However I'm loving it, it made me different from any other students at our school.

More so, my inspiration for this week's style is High School Musicale actress Ashley Tisdale.

Your Monday-Sunday Look


*******


"Ashley Tisdale Pretty in Pink"


Monday: Shine at your company in pink coat and gray boots.
Tuesday: Shop at the mall with pink jumpsuit, gladiator sandals, gold necklace and black bag
Wednesday: Meet up with your friends with this simple look cuffed jeans, bright cut of pink tank, gray cardigan, brown flip flops, shades and louis vuitton.
Thursday: Rock with your jet patchwork jeans and pink leopard top.
Friday: Have fun on your fabulous party friday with pink cocktail dress and black stylish sandals.
Saturday: Hit the gym to maintain your sexy body in your pink razor back, dark blue jogging pants, sneakers, shades and a vuitton bag.
Sunday: Glam up like a fairy in sunday's red carpet in pink dress, gold belt and shoes, and pair it with your Louis Vuitton bag.

No comments: