Sunday, May 1, 2011

Romantic Comedy: Lovely Complex

My cousin and I loves watching Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese romantic comedy series or movies. And whenever I asked her what was the new series/movies she had watched on youtube, she will give me soo many answers. And the first movie she had recommended to me was Lovely Complex, which I definitely like. I even watched its anime series just to know if it was as great as the movie. And it was way too funny than the movie, maybe it was because it has a lot of episodes. Actor Teppei Koike was my crush during Gokusen days... hehehe

******
Lovely Complex is about two high school friends named Risa Koizumi (Ema Fujisawa) and Atsushi Ohtani ( Teppei Koike) whose height are not normal, the girl being tall, and the guy being short. That made them being chosen as partners by their professors since their freshman year. Add on to that, they share the same interest, and same experience when it comes to love. But awkwardness came, when the girl fall in love with the guy... And what happen next is for you to find out. =)

The Movie


The Anime



No comments: