Saturday, February 5, 2011

Keep in 'TOUCH' this FEBRUARY

Last Friday I heard the good news. Weee! I finally saw the light after the long process of waiting for our papers to be cleared, and physical examination to be completed. =p It was 4pm, just an hour before our out at the office. The cash department just told us that our papers has been finished, our appointment has been completed and our salary has just arrived. woohoo!. haha. I was shocked then, because a week before I'm making a list on what to do with my money (my salary is just enough for our monthly expenses/bills). And yet the cashier just gave us a good news.

As I get my salary, I told my mom that I would be able to give just 1/4 of my salary because I have to buy new gadgets for myself, for my job actually. And I love her for being soo understanding. I am confused on what to buy since I am being too kuripot. And my mind was surrounded by what I want and what's practical.

Saturday, I asked my cousin to join me at the mall to buy one of my Christmas wish. Of course, I told her that I would use her credit card, so I will not have a hard time paying it, only for a couple of months. We went to this mall and canvass for this gadget, and I was surprised that it was that expensive pala, So we decided to transfer to another mall, and there I had found this gadget at a very affordable price.

ipod touch 4G


**********

Sunday, my phone give up serving me. ehehe from out of nowhere it hangs and turn itself off. And from there, I can't open it anymore, I try to revived it. I tried charging it for half an hour, and still, its off. So I have no choice but to declare that my phone dies. :( we've been together for almost 5years. And it was my favorite. =( But then again, since cellphone is a necessity. Our office publisher sponsored me. She gave me a new phone. Thanks to her. She asked me about my favorite color to which I responded quickly. And there. I have a brand new phone.

Nokia C3


What's nice about it was that, Even though I failed to buy a sony ericsson vivaz/blackberry for the reason that I could not afford it like really. I am thankful that I had 2 gadgets to fulfill that failure. hahaha (like as if it was a big deal). I would tell that it was a good decision since, I afford that gadget of mine. While, if I buy those selected phones, I would only spend all my salary and suffer for 2weeks of no allowance. It was a good decision and a BEST buy. I think...=)

No comments: