Friday, January 21, 2011

I Get Soo Emotional

Okay, so I guess I get soo emotional today because of the heavy rain. I don't know exactly what happened. Early this morning I'm happy but now, I'm sad...

I am checking my prepaid balance but they(network) are not responding, even though I sent all my request to them. While waiting, I just decided to watch Pretty Little Liars, but the timeline part don't read everything fast, and it's kind of irritating. So I just then browse all the newsfeed on my facebook account. I see that there are lots of comments from my friends wall posts and finally start looking at my own wall posts. Had one comment (at least). =( I try to look who's online, I can see no one, (no one/nobody from my close friends are online).

NEXT!!!

This is weird. And then, I thought of me, getting quiet at the office focusing myself on the monitor, with no one beside me. It's Hard, like I'm a noisy person. I have always prepared stories up my sleeves yet I can't share it, because, I had no one to share it to. Though I'm looking for one. I keep on checking my cellphone since last week. And one thing I've noticed. People doesn't have time sending SMS I guess. They are all busy. =(

"We are not gonna get sad. Nothing's gonna change. We are all be friends forever. I KNOW IT". -Brooke Davis



I sometimes wish, I could go back to college, because there, I can do a lot of things like chatting with friends, attend meetings, and meet new people with the same age as mine.

I MISS MY FRIENDS! I MISS HEARING SOMETHING FROM THEM! I MISS HANGING OUT WITH THEM! I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM!

********************

There are still two videos which I want to upload but since there are some errors. I think it's better if you'll just watch it on Youtube. Here are the links:

One Tree Hill: Wish You Were (an episode where tree hill girls got stuck at the library)


and...

Blair reads her letter to Serena (Gossip Girl s01e03) "as stated on its title"

No comments: