Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary SMP

Yesterday, I met up with my friends to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary. We ate at the Foodcourt and hit some notes at Quantum in Shang ri La. And Later transfer at GreenField for our exchange Gift.

What a huge gift. I can't believe my thin body carry this thing.
Therefore, I'm strong! hahaha

With this picture I got a story to tell... =)

For the past few years, I think singing was the most favorite hobby that my friends would want to do. Because every time we go out; Going to some videoke station was included on their to do list. Like, our get together was not complete without it. I'm not into singing really (since I don't have a good voice) I'd rather dance than sing. haha But then again, because of them I experience how it feels, singing outside. Like singing not only in my bathroom and room. (I'm afraid someone would hit me, because of my undesirable voice...haha) Okay. Enough of that. =p

What's funny was that, they would always key-in these two songs. For me to sing. I bet they love my voice or they were having fun of my voice. hahaha So the songs were:

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now- STARSHIP/MYMP. It was first sung by Starship in 1987 and later revived by MYMP in late 2000.

"And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other
Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now
Woh woh oh"


And...

BAKIT NGAYON KA LANG by Freestyle and Pops Fernandez. It has too many versions, but this version was my favorite.

"Bakit ngayon ka lang dumating sa buhay ko
Pilit binubuksan ang sarado ko ng puso
Ikaw ba ay nararapat sa akin
At siya ba’y dapat ko nang limutin
Nais kong malaman
Bakit ngayon ka lang dumating

Ikaw sana ang aking yakap-yakap
Ang iyong kamay lagi ang aking hawak
At hindi kanya
At hindi kanya"

Exchange Gift with a Twist.

Have you heard of the Story "A Christmas Eve to Remember"? Well, It's a story that has words WRIGHT, RIGHT and LEFT and the rules were you must form a circle, after which you will be asked to listen to the story well and whenever you heard the words RIGHT or WRIGHT you will pass your gift to your right and LEFT to your left until the story ends. But it doesn't end there, after the story, you are required to asked 3 questions that involves numbers, and the answer will be the number of times you need to pass the gift.

here's the story:


Question... Why am I not in the circle?

It's always fun to be around with friends, let's do this again.


No comments: