Sunday, September 12, 2010

on-air

Last thursday, our head writer asked me if i could join my officemate on the radio station this sunday (sept. 12, 2010) which i didn't think twice of agreeing. =)

( I cannot believe that I'll be able to enter on a radio station)

so there, My cousin dropped me off to the radio station, and out of maybe my excitement, i came early. I came there about 6:45am, knowing that our radio program will be on air by 7:ooam. I started txting my officemate and asked her where she was, and i was shocked that she's just on her way to the radio station. And since it was my first time. I decided to wait for her at the lobby, 30minutes came, and finally she arrived. She told me, that i'm way too early, the program will be aired by 7:30am. (which i thought of, next time i will be just 15mins. early)...hehe

As I enter the radio station, I was like. Wow! so this is what a radio station looks like. I can see the announcers seats, technicals, and of course our seats. My officemate brief me about what to do. We answer calls, type-in what the announcer will read on the idiot board and transfer calls to the announcer so they can talk on air. =)

It was fun! The program runs about 1-1/2 hour. and while i was busy writing a report which i will submit to the head-writer by tomorrow. I didn't notice that the program signed off. hehehe

I really want to asked my officemate if she could take pictures of me there, to which i refused to, since i am afraid that the staff of the radio station will not allow me to. Maybe next time. I will asked then... hehehe =)

No comments: