Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Empire State of Mind" Jay-Z | Alicia Keys [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

I was bored this day. So i decided to open my phone and had a soundtrip. Then, when my cousin arrived she txted me asking me to buy her some junkfoods. As, I was walking along our street I noticed that I repeatedly sang this song. hahaha LSS much!!!



Empire State of Mind

In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can't do,
Now you're in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

2 comments:

Bloggermeister said...

i really love that song. i keep on singing that when i was in school (last school year). I remember my friends yelling at me asking me to stop. LOL

Unknown said...

hahaha... there is really something in the song, that will make us sing the song all day long...hehehe

me too, i love the song