Thursday, March 19, 2009

I was watching One tree hill Season 6 Episode 5 and 6 a while ago. And it happens to strike me. Like a needle that has pinned to me little by little. So, out of nowhere my tears fall down. Maybe because; Some of the scenes' there were totally ad undeniably a scene inmy life. Here are some lines that strikes me BIGTIME!!

Lucas Scott: I wish I can take this pain away. I can't. I'm sorry "The hardest part of saying goodbye; is, having to do it again. Every single day;" Every day we face the same truth. That life is bleeding. That our time here is short; And in order to move on. We must live our own lives well.

Anyway, It so happen that I can't find what Brooke had said in the scene so I've decided to just insert a video clip that tells something about what I feel. It is on the "STUCK" part


No comments: