Thursday, March 19, 2009

every year!

Every year, I feel like I am a Freshman

Why? That is because,

Every year, my friends are the graduating ones.

Every year, I have all the "NEW"

New Friends, New Professors, New Clothes and of course New Life

Every year, I need to move forward;

From What? (As you might Ask)

From everything that's happening to my life.


The sudden Experience

The sudden Changes and

The sudden Goodbyes


Its' not easy of course

Its' like you're writing a book

Then, Suddenly, the computer shuts down

And apparently, you don't happen to save it

And you need to do it again!

From Scratch


Its' Like I'm making my own life

Again, From Scratch

At first, I won't know how to start building my life

But as time goes by

I know, I will know how to start Building it

Everything all over again


Now, What I need to do

Is Find the starting point

The start where and why everything

Flows not in a way that I wanted to



And then from there,

I will Change it

I will Change the way I look about it

And when I do Such

I will be formed again,

As a Newly born Individual

Not a Freshman anymore

But as a "FRESH" man

Who will bring

All the "NEW"

In this crazy

And unpredictable

WORLD...

No comments: