Saturday, October 1, 2011

Getting Ready For My Trip

I know I've been MIA for almost a couple of months now, and I'm soo sorry for that. I've been soo busy with work lately,but I will try to catch up with you guys. :)

So, I just received my tickets today for my trip to Vietnam for a study tour, meeting and forum. I hope it will not be rainy on our trip. I'm soo excited because it is my first time to go out of the country for free. (Well most of the time I'm with my parents and everything was paid on our expense) Also, I will get the chance to meet doctors and other advocates towards a smoke-free city. :)

Anyway, there's only two days left for me to finish everything. Apparently, I just started my Checklist. It's kind of exhausting but it's okay.

My Checklist:
>Clean my baggage.
>buy shoes, clothes
>get nails done
>check roaming requirements at networking sites
>shop for accessories
>borrow a weighing scale to my godmother (so I'll know I do not exceed on the baggage's required weight)

I'm open for sponsorship though.hehe toodles. :)

No comments: